Thursday 15 December 2011

Last Christmas 2011 Post

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas to you all.
Spend time doing what is important to you and enjoying your loved ones company.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
from Gail, Kindred Spirits.


I have a few designs to show you using up scraps of leftovers, no not food! card stock.
Food is not all that we have left over this time of the year. I made these cards in just over one hour.
My challenge to you is to use up all the bits and pieces that are left from your card and gift making.


CLASSES
I will be posting my class schedule after the Christmas break.
The classes will have themes; Valentine, Easter, Mother Day, Fathers Day, Wedding, Engagement, Birth, Birthday Children boys & girls, Birthday male, Birthday female, Congratulations, Thank-you, Get Well, Sympathy,Best Wishes, Just for you,Thinking of You, Love, Friend and just blank cards.


Come along to the classes and have a good time as well as  building up a stash of cards over the year to have for any occasion. I will be having evening as well as day classes, register your interest now.
Thank you for following my post in my first few weeks as a independent Stampin'Up! demonstrator.






















Take a look at the Stampin'Up website     www.stampinup.com.au www.stampinup.com.au

Thank You for visiting, Gail.

No comments:

Post a Comment