Saturday 19 November 2011

Just a Little More Christmas

Hi Everyone,
I am having such fun with the Stampin'Up! Christmas stamps and Letters to Santa paper so thought I would share some more with you. By making different designs I have managed to make  nearly all my Christmas cards. It is very relaxing to just take some time out and make a card or two before you venture back into the real world.

I had a fun day on Friday by running a workshop and meeting some lovely ladies that enjoy paper-craft. Thank you Katie for inviting me to your house to demonstrate Stampin'Up! products with a Christmas theme. I must admit I was worried that the chocolates would not make it to the inside of the Bon Bons but everyone showed some restraint and did not eat them. 

Chop chop ladies and gents time to make those cards and tags for christmas not to mention the Bon Bons as well as paper-craft gifts. If you would like to have a workshop or come to a class please just email me.

Till next time enjoy life, live it to the fullest and don't put anything off till tomorrow.
Cheers Gail.




No comments:

Post a Comment