Wednesday 28 December 2011

Classes Starting February 2012


Hi Friends one and all.
Happy New Year and have a wonderful holiday.
We had a quiet but fun Christmas with some of the young ones away.

I have been updating my blog for a while now with some of the cards and paper-craft I have been making. 
I will be starting classes in the New Year and hoping to get the word around. If you know anyone who is interested in any type of paper-craft can you please pass on my details, I would be most grateful.
I will be having day and evening classes, in all forms of paper-craft.
First I will be making cards to top up peoples stash;
Birthday Cards, Male, Female as well as Children's Boys and Girls, Baby, Thank You, Get Well, Sympathy, Congratulations, Wedding, Engagement, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Easter, Valentines, Best Wishes, Thinking of You, Love, Friend and Blank Cards.
Last but not least at the end of the year we will go all out for Christmas 2012. 
Come along and bring a friend to the classes and have a fun time as well as building up your card stash.
The classes will be $15.00 to make 6 cards or 4 cards and one 3/D project.
All products and card stock will be supplied you just need to bring yourself.
The classes will be held once a month; address on registration.
Thursday morning 10.00am to 12.00am.
Thursday evening from 7.00pm to 9.00pm.
Register your interest by email or phone.

gaymere@bigpond.com


PH 08 93848758

Start Date; 9th February 2012

The first class will include a Valentines card for your loved one, so come on and join up to the classes and have some fun and take home something beautiful that you have made.

1 comment:

  1. Count me in for Feb Gail...Night session
    See you then

    ReplyDelete