Wednesday 28 December 2011

Happy New Year

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas.
I would like to wish you and yours an even better New Year




Here are a couple of Photo's of our Christmas table this year.
We had a depleted number for our Christmas Eve Dinner as the young ones need to spend time with families in the country, saying that we had a wonderful Christmas.
Four adults for the Sea-Food, followed with the Baked Turkey and all the trimmings then finishing of with the Christmas Pudding. 
And best off all 4 puppies running around and having fun just because they could.
I am working on the class time table at the moment and would love some feed back as to what days-evenings would suit. I would also like to know if there is any thing special that you would like me to add to the list. Please contact me on my email gaymere@bigpond.com
If you know of anyone interested in paper-craft please pass on my details and blog address.
Thank you to you all, have a great and prosperous 
New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment