Tuesday 29 July 2014

Such a Great Stampin'Up! Gift

Hi everyone welcome back,
I'm trying to catch up with all my late posts so here is my offering to you it is such a great little gift.
The 3" x 3" Box and matching cards and envelopes at last. This was a class project and was received with great enthusiasm and enjoyed by the class as it was so easy to make.
With no more chatter here is the treat.
Cheers Gail.

3" x 3" Box
3" x 3" Box, Cards and Envelopes



3” x 3” Note Cards, Box & Envelopes

Card Stock; Colour of your choice, Cut four  6” x 3” for cards score at 3”. 
Cut one 5 1/4” x 5 1/4” piece for box bottom from your colour choice,
Cut one 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” for box front same colour as cards and an extra scrap to punch out the flowers. 
Whisper White, Cut four 2 7/8” x 2 7/8” for front of cards, 
Cut one 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” for box.
DSP; Cut one 5 3/8” x 5 3/8” for box top. Cut Four 5 1/4” x 5 1/4” for envelopes.
Stamps; Yippee-Skippee
Stamp Pads; Colour of your choice.
Framlits; Apothecary Accents.
Punches; Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Ribbon; Colour of your choice.
Embellishments; Basic Pearls.
Envelope Punch Board;

Score the top and bottom of the box 1” on all 4 sides only make 4 cuts to each.
Trim up to score line on opposite sides. glue together. 
Punch out 18 flowers from the coloured card stock for cards and box.

All my projects are original designs that I have created unless I mention that I have cased them, so you are welcome to case any of my designs but I would like you to credit me with your inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment