Thursday 20 March 2014

Easter, The Joy Of Giving

Hello all you bloggers out there,

Thank you for coming back to my blog and taking a look at what we have to offer.
New class for Easter, I was unsure what to do for this class as I wanted to make it different from my other Easter classes. This morning I had an idea and away I went and I'm very happy with the result as you could use this card and box for anything.
I love the new colours that Stampin'Up! came out with this year and haven't used them all together and with the lovely Petal Parade from Sale-A-Bration it was easy.

This class will be held on the 27th March
Morning 10-12 & Evening  7-9
All product is supplied cut and scored for you.
Enjoyable company as well as light refreshments so why not come along and join the fun.
Email me at gaymere@bigpond.com

Here we are the projects.
Do you like my bunnies? leave me a comment if you do.
Cheers till next time Gail.

White Easter Card & Box
Green Easter Card & Box
White Easter Card
White Easter Box
Green Easter Card
Green Easter Box

Easter Card & Box

Card Stock; Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Stamp Pad; Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Stamps; Petal Parade, Easter Blossoms, Teeny Tinny Sentiments
Embellishments; Rhinestones Basic Jewels
Ribbon; Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch Ribbon
Embossing Folder; Perfect Polka Dots
Punches; 1 1/4" Circle, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Word Window


Many Thanks to Sam Donald who created the pattern for the box, she is great take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment