Wednesday 29 February 2012

Easter Time Again



Easter
Its that time of the year again.
Hot Cross Buns have been in the stores way tooooo long, I have resisted and will till Easter.
Wishing everyone a very safe and happy Easter.
Cheers Gail.


Classes
I will be having March classes featuring the Everybunny stamp set and the Every Egg wheel;
Thursday the 8th March from;
10.00am to 12.00am and 7.00pm to 9.00pm.

I do hope to see some new faces, come along and join the fun.
Email me with your details and I will give you the address.


Here are the cards and Fancy Favor Easter Box we will be making.


  Easter Bunny                                                                              Happiness is a Cherry
Easter Favor Box

Some extra cards and note cards I made keeping to the Easter theme.


  Embossed Easter Eggs                                                                        Hot Air Easter
 



















  Small Note Cards                                                          

                                                    


1 comment: