Wednesday 11 January 2012

Orange & Lime

Hi everyone,


Here are two cards I made yesterday using all Stampin'Up! products;


Certainly Celery & Whisper White card stock
Scraps of Patterns Designer Series paper in the Brights Collection
Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery and Basic Grey ink
Pinking Hearts boarder punch
Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder
Pear Pazzazz seam binding ribbon
Rhinestone 
Everyday Enchantment ribbon & brad pack
Fabulous Florets stamp set from the summer mini
Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer
I met with some lovely Stampin'Up! girls yesterday to create, we had a very productive time and learnt a new card courtesy of Miranda, thank you. I will post my version in another post soon.
I started these cards and had to leave early and finish them in the afternoon at home.
So girls this is the end result, thank you for a fun day.
Enjoy Gail.


1 comment:

  1. Stunning, Thanks for posting them so we could see the end results.
    Genevra

    ReplyDelete